A kiss from Yoo ♡
a museum of woodblock paintings
bobbillionaire - turn up!!
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
|—||Tati-Ana Mercedes (via bl-ossomed)|
Michael Brown’s dad before the burial.
The emotion and all of the sweat…. shit is hard to look at, even if its only a picture
I didn’t want to reblog this because it’s hard to look at, but people SHOULD see it.
We SHOULD see a father mourning his teenage son.
We SHOULD see how a killing like Mike’s can take a toll on not only a community, but a family.
It’s as easy for young black men to become martyrs as it is for them to become victims. They can never just be humans.
We can never just be.